ISI PROCEEDINGS E-BOOK
OPPORTUNITY: ISI PROCEEDINGS
A Proceedings Book will be published after the congress and will be available in electronic format. After the publication, it will be sent to ISI Thomson Reuters – Clarivate for evaluation in order to be indexed in CPCI. This indexation can take up to one year from the moment of the publication of the Proceedings Book and it is not guaranteed. The ebook will also benefit of a DOI code.
Please announce your intention of publication before August 20th 2021 to the address email@example.com
- The articles have to be sent for publication by October 10th 2021, the latest, in electronic format to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first author has to be registered and to participate actively at the the congress
- The authors must send an abstract for each articles sent for publication and present it at the congress as part of the scientific program;
- The articles sent for publication must follow a standard template, sent to you by email, and must not exceed 6 pages, including references
- Each participant can send up to 2 articles as first-author;
- The participants have to fill in and sign a Personal Statement regarding the publication, as will receive on email.